top of page
Aquaculture and the Black Soldier Fly
BSFL are poised to solve aquaculture's biggest challenges.
Considerable literature has been produced demonstrating the viability of insect products as ingredients in aquaculture feeds, both from a nutritional standpoint and as a functional immune-supporting ingredient.
Specifically, this white paper explores the black soldier fly larvae (BSFL) as a fish feed ingredient.
Dive into the market opportunity. Explore:
1) The challenges faced by one of the fastest growing global industries: aquaculture.
2) How BSFL stack up against alternatives like fishmeal and soy.
3) The impact of BSFL as an ingredient on nutrition and environmental outcomes.
4) Species-by-species breakdown of BSFL feed trials.
5) Forecast for the years ahead.
bottom of page